Board index Net Gain Net Gain: Corporate Espionage Daily Dev Blog!

Daily Dev Blog!

Near Future Corporate Espionage!

Post Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:45 pm
Admin User avatar
Site Admin

Is on Twitter.

And Facebook.

And NetGain.LevelZeroGames.com.

And right on this blog post if someone can link me to something that shows the latest tweet here, or as my signature.
President - Developer
Level Zero Games

Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 am

So it's been over a month since the "daily" dev blog was updated, yes?

Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:29 pm

This is true.

Post Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:16 am

lets see, i want to bring back the forum and the information flowing from it, twitter looses its flow of information once its disappeared so why not put it where it belongs :)

"Not much new to report, dev time still very limited. Federal Security is finally in (the guys who protect anything not covered by CorpSec" < Direct quote from page and twitters / Facebook :)

Keep that news coming :)

Post Mon May 11, 2015 5:45 am

Level Zero Games
‏@levelzerogames

No News: The job hunt still continues, and dev time for Net Gain will be strictly limited until that's all settled. Nothing new to report!

i saw this now as 13 hours today when posted.

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:40 am

Level Zero Games on July 3
Oh, the game is still very much powered by the open world missions! Stories are just elements to add climatic and exciting moments within the procedural stuff. There's the player-imagined stories (like what you'd think up playing Dwarf Fortress), and my hope is those little narrative bumps from the specialized pop-up Stories will ignite the player's imagination, giving our imagined stories a "highlight" moment to work with and reinforce our own personal narratives. Most of the Stories are just special events that have a % chance of being triggered during a specific test, plot, news item, or when certain conditions are met (i.e. a [Recovered Addict] with low loyalty/just saw all his friends killed/etc might trigger a "Relapse" Story).

There are Conspiracies, which are more like story arcs. One kind is the fully custom mission with preset plots and Stories, though they'll still have the usual mission mechanics as well (skill tests, conflicts, etc) along with the tailored ones. The other kind of Conspiracy is one that unfolds over the course of the game, triggering stories every few days/weeks, or after a certain goal is met; these are ones you work on over time, while doing your usual missions. For example, the Top Three corps in the AI Industry compete in Stories every few weeks where they can move the expected Date of achieving the singularity closer or further away. Thanks for updating the forums in my stead! I'll try to check in every now and then, but I imagine once things get rolling again with regular releases, I'll want to focus on just one forum, most likely the Steam one since that one has to exist.

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:21 pm

Level Zero Games ‏@levelzerogames 16 Jan 2016

More @EightBitBygone that'd imply I had time to develop... Right now the struggle has been finding a block of time to work.

From Twitter.

Return to Net Gain: Corporate Espionage