Board index Level Zero Games Off Topic Net Gain Video!

Net Gain Video!

For any non-LZG chatter.

Post Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 pm

I totally forgot about, and totally loved, ExistenZ. Kudos for reminding me!

And good on you for bringing up Ocean's 11. I always think Net Gain needs a drop of Vegas, and Ocean's 11 is a major influence.
Level Zero Games Staff | Writer | Video Guy
"We are all made of star stuff." -Carl Sagan
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." -Gandalf

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Maybe it's just because I love James Caan, but 1975's Rollerball seems to fit well here.
Business is the bottom line.

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am

So I just started watching Lionheart, and I got to the part where the yuppies are betting on fights! This is AWESOME!

Level Zero Games Staff | Writer | Video Guy
"We are all made of star stuff." -Carl Sagan
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." -Gandalf

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:27 am

LowCashBro wrote:
So I just started watching Lionheart, and I got to the part where the yuppies are betting on fights! This is AWESOME!

See, I thought it'd be right up your alley.
Business is the bottom line.

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 am

Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai - one view of how a street samurai would operate, not a bad little movie either

New Rose Hotel - a movie with problems, but interesting story (based on William Gibson story) with corporate competition, seduction of research assets, betrayal, etc.

Dark Angel (tv series) - varied between cheesy and half decent. Street samurai, genetically enhanced humans, freedom-fighting cells, plus a young Jessica Alba! "By the way, some of those black-helicopter storm-trooper folks stopped by, asking about a transgenic teenage killing machine. I said you were out.", heh.

Previous

Return to Off Topic